Sheila!!! When I read the comment you left on my blog, I tried so hard to find a way to get in touch with you. I came up with nothing...until now. I stumbled across this on Jilly's blog and had to stop in. I love the pictures of the girls, and Peter. I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween. Please keep in touch! Thank heavens for the blogging world, it makes keeping up with friends so easy. I'll keep checking in. Thanks for tracking me down...
1 comment:
Sheila!!! When I read the comment you left on my blog, I tried so hard to find a way to get in touch with you. I came up with nothing...until now. I stumbled across this on Jilly's blog and had to stop in. I love the pictures of the girls, and Peter. I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween. Please keep in touch! Thank heavens for the blogging world, it makes keeping up with friends so easy. I'll keep checking in. Thanks for tracking me down...
Jme
Post a Comment